Artcobell Update on COVID-19
As a leading supplier of school furniture, Artcobell is aware of the impact coronavirus is having on our communities. Currently, Artcobell is operating at full capacity from our U.S.-based operations in Temple, Texas.
Here is what we are doing in response to the changing situation. As things evolve, we will react quickly with the safety and health of our employees and customers in mind.
- Our employees have been given greater flexibility to deal with any situations that might affect their family life: personal health, the health of a family member, or caring for children who may not be able to go to school.
- Our Temple, TX factories are open and fully functioning; our U.S. dealers are open and making deliveries to those schools still able to receive furniture; installation teams are installing furniture for projects that are still on schedule.
- In our factory and warehouse, we follow CDC guidelines for appropriate social distancing and regular cleaning of all surfaces.
- We have also suspended all non-essential travel through May. We are meeting with customers electronically and continuing to process orders in anticipation of a possibly compressed summer delivery season.
- Over the past few years, we have strategically migrated to integrated U.S. manufacturing, local sourcing of raw materials and components, and a local manufacturing workforce. Our supply chain is largely under our own control. We are ready and able to help schools with their furniture and project management needs.
As this unusual situation evolves, we remain open and respectful of the needs of our employees, our customers, and the communities they support. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your school projects.Rick Parker